Vert Village BMX Park provides a BMX training facility designed specifically for bikes. We offer instructional classes for BMX racing and BMX freestyle; along with clinics, camps, contests, and races. We provide kids with an opportunity to develop their bike skills in a structured and positive enviornment that will allow them to reach their goals. Riders will gain confidence, make new friends, and increase strength and stamina, all while having fun riding their bikes. Other benefits also include the disipline and goal oriented focus of learning new abilities while working with a teacher in a group format. Our instructors are professional riders, who are highly qualified and respected in their riding disiplines. Vert Village also offers open ride sessions for riders not interested in a class format.
- Helmets required. Gloves, elbow pads, knee pads, and shin guards are highly recommended.
- Full Face Helmets are recommended for all riders especially under the age of 12.
- Park direction is clockwise, riders on roll-ins and riding middle boxes must yield to riders on the outer race portion, and gate start.
- It is recommended that all new riders take an orientation on park layout and be evaluated on their skill level.?
- Brakeless bikes are welcome, however you must demonstrate that you can control your bike.
- No Pegs for now.
- No fighting or foul language.
- No snake runs or cutting lines, wait your turn.
- No food or drink on the course.
- No outside food or drink permitted in the building.
- Memberships are for the name holder only.? They are not transferable and cannot be loaned.
- Riders wearing headphones must be able to hear and communicate with others.
- Wrist bands must be worn at all times while on the course.
- If there is a conflict with another rider, please contact a staff member to resolve the issue.
- No temper tantrums or bike throwing.
- We reserve the right to revoke or suspend memberships or dailys for rule breakage.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat do I need before I can ride?
- Sign a Waiver! If you are under 18 years of age you must have your parent sign a waiver in person or have it notarized. No Exceptions! (other adults can not sign your waiver-it must be a parent)
- Sign in, pay, and put on your wrist band
- Go Ride!
What equipment is required to ride at Vert Village?
You must have a helmet and a safe bike. Younger riders are strongly encourage to wear pads. Please see our rentals if you don?t have pads or helmet.
Are Skateboards, scooters, or roller blades allowed?
Only bikes, but if we get enough interest, we may add some scooter sessions.
Do you rent Bikes?
Yes, for all sized riders
What type of Bike can I ride?
BMX bikes and Dirt jump Mountain bikes are best but all bikes in working order are welcome.? If we feel your bike is not adequate or unsafe we will recommend a bike from our rental fleet.
Do you do repairs?
Not really, but we?ll try to our best to get you back to riding if you're having a technical problem.??
Do you sell parts and bikes?
Is there food available?
Yes vending machines with drinks, and snacks.?
Is there storage?
Yes we have lockers for clothes and gear, but space is limited so pack light. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
What can my parents do while they wait?
Ride! Or enjoy in our lounge and relax.